Monday, September 23, 2013

A good day

Today was a genuinely good day. The first in a little while. Yesterday, I felt a bit bored, and unfulfilled because it was a really lazy day, and I felt gross from being sick. But today, I felt happy. Right now, I have a really good feeling in the pit of my stomach, and I'm glad I get to end this day on a good note.

As a recap for what I did today, I woke up, sat on the porch with my mom while she drank coffee, watched a documentary about beavers, watched Cowboy Bebop(Really silly, and really serious episodes respectively), caught up on youtube stuff(nigahiga, happileerin, and dodger), watched happileerin's NAMI walk livestream, watched Hetalia: World Series while eating dinner, and then got on my computer, talked to my brother when he got home from work, and now I'm typing this, going to read a bit, and go to bed.

Well anyway, how I ended up watching the livestream was because I had been keeping up with Happileerin's NAMI walk videos on youtube, and today she posted one about how they reached the $1000 dollar goal, and she would be doing the Q&A livestream she promised at 2pm PST.(If you don't know what the NAMI walk it, it's a fundraiser walk for people with mental disorders.) So I looked at the clock, it was 4:15pm EST. I still had about 45 minutes. So, I decided to go for it and joined in on the livestream. It really was the high light of my day. Usually, when I do those sorts of things, I barely talk, but this time I actually contributed to the conversations some, and Erin actually answered one of my questions. (Made me sooo happy!) Overall, it was just a great part of my day, and made me feel super happy, and I'm really glad I made the decision to watch it.

Having a good day every now and then, is always an amazing feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment